Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday Musing ~ Wishful Thinking

I am sure I am not alone when I say that Monday’s are just not my favorite day of the week. I am, however, grateful for Monday’s. If Monday comes it means we have made it to another day and for that we are thankful! Monday’s represent a fresh start to the week. We do still dread them a bit though, mainly because it is the clear indicator that the weekend is over. It is back to the grind, so to speak, and the hustle and bustle picks right back up where it left off on Friday.




This morning I woke up at 4:30 a.m. planning to go out for a run, those endorphin's do seem to help with the Monday Blues but today it was storming so I was stuck indoors on the elliptical… Going nowhere fast… Sigh… On the bright side I am a planner and as soon as Sunday comes to an end I have already thought about the weekend ahead. That wishful thinking propels me through my Monday’s! Happy wishful thinking on this Monday to you too!











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...