Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Active Wear Junkie

Good morning fellow runners. As I sit here fueling up for my morning run trying to wake up just enough to tie my shoes and get out the door I am thinking about my current mini obsession with fitness/active wear. 




I am slightly obsessed! I find myself wanting more and more and more. I keep telling myself there are only seven days in a week and I really only need enough variety to get me through those seven days. This is very logical, if I do say so myself, but that thought quickly passes and rather I decide I love having reason’s to shop. My newly discovered love of running has given me a good excuse to do a little retail therapy. I at least have to get those seven outfits right… Ha! I love TJ Maxx. I love TJ Maxx for anything!! The closest TJ Maxx right now is about a half hour away but there is a sign up nearby that indicates a TJ Maxx is coming soon!! I am elated and cannot wait until they are open closer to where I live! I find such great things there anytime I go and so I decided to check them out and see what they had in the way of active wear.


I of course am pleased with the selections and options at TJ Maxx and found several things I love! I have tried a few pieces in various brands all of which I like but I have fallen madly and deeply in love with MPG. Mondetta Performance Gear is amazing! The clothing fits so well, like a glove, no uncomfortable shifting, I don’t find myself tugging and pulling at my clothes to keep them in place on my run. The fit is true to size. MPG is made from very nice comfortable materials I love the way they feel and the articles look great on too! There is no shame in at least attempting to look somewhat presentable when running bright and early in the mornings through town, even if you did just roll out of bed! Ha! I currently have several tops and a pair of shorts and I absolutely plan to continue to grow my collection. Not only do they work great for my early morning runs, these clothes are great for my afternoon gym classes, the tanks are great over a bathing suit on the river and they pack light so they are great for my summer time backpacking trips! I couldn't ask for better performance!





I look forward to exploring other brands throughout my journey and will of course post about my loves and loathes. 





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...